11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building
12. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.
13. A trial (fitnah) which will enter every Arab household.
14. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of
knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.
15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.
16. Illegal s3x will become widespread.
17. Earthquakes will increase.
18. Time will pass more quickly.
19. Tribulations (fitan) will prevail.
20. Bloodshed will increase.
21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the
22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to
those who do not deserve it.
23. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam
to lead them.
26. The Romans (Europeans) will come to a place called A’maq or Wabiq,
and an army of the best people will go forth from Madinah to face them.
27. The Muslim conquest of Rome.
28. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the
29. Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi.
30. Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the
31. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false christ) will
appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He
will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran).
32. The appearance of Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog), and the
33. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of
Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling
them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs.
34. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians
who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and
the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.
35. Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in
present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military
36. A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining
lifetime of Jesus.
37. Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to
find someone to accept charity.
38. Arabia will become a land of gardens and rivers.
39. Society will then decay.
40. The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in
circumambulation (tawaf) around the idol Dhul-Khulsah.
41. A great fire in the Hijaz, seen by the inhabitants of Busra.
42. Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one
in the west, one in Arabia.
43. An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka’bah.
44. The huge cloud of smoke.
45. The sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).
46. A gentle wind which will take the souls of the believers.
47. There is no-one left on the earth saying, "Allah, Allah" or
"There is no god except Allah."
48. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of
the people, who copulate like donkeys in public.
49. The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil, upon which
everyone will faint except as Allah wills.
50. The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be